Wellspring to Participate in National Day of Giving
Next Tuesday, December 1 is #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back when charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
Wellspring is happy to again be partaking in this exciting movement, and is looking to exceed our 2014 campaign when 30 donors gave over $5,000. Our goal this year is to find 50 donors to help us again contribute $5,000!
What could $5,000 do?
- Provide a counseling session every day for six months
- Make up to 25 weeks of summer camp available to single parents so they can continue working while school is out of session
- Fund five employer training sessions to increase workplace awareness of relationship abuse and sexual assault.
Want to participate? Here’s how you can help:
- Consider making a gift to participate in #GivingTuesday,
- Spread the word about our campaign and services through Facebook and email
- Join the conversation by following us on Facebook and telling us why you support #Wellspring and #GivingTuesday
Every gift to Wellspring goes to the highest needs of our current and potential clients–providing things like shelter and support, counseling sessions and legal aid for clients, education programs, community outreach. We hope you will join us as we work towards our vision of ‘A Saratoga County free of relationship and sexual abuse.’