If this sounds like you, or someone you know, call us, we can help.
Have you or a friend:
- Been forced or manipulated into unwanted sexual contact, and been told to keep it secret?
- Been pressured for sex by a dating partner, or pressured for a sexual act you are not ready for?
- Found signs you may have been sexually assaulted, but can’t remember what happened?
- Told someone you were sexually assaulted, but were not believed or supported?
Does Your Partner:
- Make you feel afraid much of the time?
- Act Excessively jealous & possessive?
- Control where you go or what you do?
- Keep you from seeing your friends and/or family?
- Threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
- Threaten to take your children away?
- Limit your access to money, a job, or such things as the phone or the car?
Wellspring staff are available to help you work through these complex issues and determine your own best course of action. All services are free and confidential.