Volunteer your time and talents
There are many different ways you can help depending on your schedule and interests including:
- Distribute Wellspring materials throughout Saratoga County
- Minimal training required
Speakers Bureau/Facilitator (open to current volunteers):
- Conduct presentations/workshops/training events on Wellspring programs.
- Extensive training required
- Attorneys, Accountant, Yoga Instructor???? Ask how you can provide pro-bono services.
Safe Pet Fostering:
- Temporarily provide a “foster home” to pets of families who are escaping abuse and entering shelters
- Assist staff at parties and events
- Help with mailings and other fundraising projects
- Filing and general administrative work
In exchange for your time and commitment you will receive a chance to make a difference in someone’s life, the opportunity to give back to your community, and experience in victim services. You will also have the enormous appreciation of agency staff and a yearly volunteer appreciation event. Call our outreach coordinator at (518) 583-0280 or email email@example.com for more info. Thank you for your interest!